Thursday, May 27, 2010

new Collab, new Products and a Memorial Day Weekend SALE!

Before I begin today's ramblings, I want to apologize for not announcing The winner of my new release. Congratulations to Bernie. Could you please e-mail me at bobbieandruss@yahoo.com
Thank you for those who played along!

And now for the weekends announcements;
<::ALL SALE PRICES WILL SHOW IN CART::>
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z70/ImHisBabyDoll/bsmith-memorialsalead.jpg?t=1274959832
<::ALL SALE PRICES WILL SHOW IN CART::>

I have lots to share with you all so I'll get right down to the point. I have been working with an excellent designer to bring to you a brand new collaboration kit. Take a look at "Afternoon Daydream" by Secret Garden and Project B Designs!
Afternoon Daydream Collab by Secret Garden and Project B Designs

"Shoot Me a Pic"
Shoot Me a Pic by Secret Garden

::Layouts by Katifer::
Camera Man

Smiling Faces

"Shoot Me a Pic" add-0n
Shoot Me A Pic Add-on by Secret Garden

And one last reminder about the speed scrap tonight! I will be sponsoring this one and one lucky person will win a $10 gift certificate to my store! Hope to see you there!





No comments: