Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CT Call!! Come be a Green Thumb in the Secret Garden!

I know I never do this but I think it is high time I have a creative team call! Do you love designs by Secret Garden? I am looking for digital scrapbook designing enthusiasts who are active in the digital community and have a passion for creating digital scrapbook pages!


You can check out my stores by clicking on any of the links below:

new dt blinkie Digi Style Designs SUN blinkie
ad reads:
Secret Garden CT Call
Would you like to be a Green Thumb in the Secret Garden?
Requirements:
2 layouts per kit
2 kits per month
post to 3 galleries
enable and promote
To apply contact:
bobbieandruss@yahoo.com
Please include your current ct positions,
most complete gallery and a little about
YOU!

I can't wait to hear from you :)
Make sure you scroll down and see the last time sensitive offer!
Have a great day!

No comments: