Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Expiration Date & New Stuffs :)

Yes, I have finally put an expiration date on my buy my store special offer. The last day you will be able to buy my store will be October 31st. Then, not only will I pull the special, but I will also be pulling a lot of items out for retirement. Their shelf lives are nearing the end! So make sure you take advantage of over $470.00 worth of product for only $35.00 while you still can! Plus, check the retiring category HERE so you don't miss your last chance to stock up on those items. Secret Garden Buy My Store Special - Click Image to Close

Here are my newest additions:
Secret Designer Stash Set 2
You'll just love getting creative with this set of 20 element pieces, 1 psd photoshop template to create a cute little mouse and 2 overlays.
Elements included are as follows:
3 leaves
1 cat
1 mouse
2 clouds, 1 is transparent
1 moon shape and one grayscale and beveled
other shapes include, 1 house, 1 leaf, 1 grass tuft, 1 tree, 1 swirly flower and 1 swirl
3 hand drawn doodles including 1 pear, 1 apple and 1 leaf ( thanks to my son, Ben, and his drawing skills)
1 beveled swirl
1 full alpha caps only with some symbols
2 overlays
1 psd, photoshop template to create a mouse
This set is ok for you commercial use designs, personal and scrap for hire are ok as well.
(images are linked)
Secret Designer Stash 2 by Secret Garden
CU Construction Paper Styles
Here is a set of photoshop layer styles for commercial, personal and/or scrap for hire needs. There are 12 colors included and the texture was created using real paper!
CU-Construction Paper Styles by Secret Garden

Sign up for my newsletter by October 31st and receive the following freebies:




PLUS, a $2 coupon to my store :) Don't miss out, sign up today!
Next newsletter will go out November 1st! Click the button below
to sign up now:

No comments: