Friday, December 5, 2008

Secret Garden Steals and Deals, new products and a cu freebie!

It's an AWESOME time of year! A time for giving. So that's what I am going to do for all of you!
And I'm offering a couple ways to save.
First way to save:There are approximately 100 items you could have for just $25.00!! I call that one a steal!
And now for the deals:
If you should choose not to buy my whole store at Scrap it Sassy you can still save! All my items are marked down to $1.00 until the end of December! As a matter of fact, ALL my items are marked down to $1.00 at ALL my stores! You can find me in the following places too,
Digital Paper Hearts
Scrappin Out Loud
Digi Style Designs
That's ALL items marked down in ALL stores!
And now for the new products:
A Snowman's Christmas
A Vintage Collection for Commercial use!Forgotten Times
Here are some layouts made by my wonderful ct girl! (my Mom;0)
Left BehindBack When
And one from myself:
Penny for your thoughts
Ok, hopefully you have read by getting this far down the post today. But even if you didn't, I would still love to share this freebie with you!

You can click o the preview to download the file.
EXPIRED
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Happy Scrapping Weekend!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 06 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Andrea said...

Thank you for sharing! =~}

Donna Rafferty said...

Thank you for the wonderful gift!

Happy Holidays to you!!

mclaflin said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Phyldar said...

Thanks so much for this terrific overlay!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I love this overlay!!!! tyvm for sharing it!

Linda Sutton said...

Thanks for the overlay

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Fab paper maker. TYSM