Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New commercial use and personal use products!

Remember there is a special coupon available right now @ Scrap it Sassy! I'm in the designer spotlight!! So to share and celebrate I'm offering you 10% off any order of $10 or more.

I've added a little bit of everything to the stores today! I've been trying really hard to work but with 5 kids at home it gets pretty hard to concentrate. Anyway I think your gonna like this first one!
Available now at all three shops (see links to the left ;) This Shabby Find can be purchased for only $4.00! It can be used for COMMERCIAL or personal use! Please read the TOU included.

And a personal use kit containing 12 papers and 24 elements. It has a great range in color shades and elements giving great diversity! Also available at all 3 shops for $4.00! Check it out:OK, I didn't link them up for you because you can buy these products at all 3 shops. So, as I said before, you can click on the links to the left and be taken directly my stores pages. Thanks so much for looking! And, by the way, leave me some love! I'd love to hear from you and hear what you think of my design ( ;wink-wink;)

No comments: