Sunday, July 6, 2008

New kit in the stores................

Life in Color......
It's quite a colorful combination. It contains 15 papers and 20 elements! Kind of big compared to my norm. You can find it at Scrap it Sassy and/or Scrap Professor. I divided it into 2 again so that you have the option to purchase one or the other.........or both (wink-wink) Well, see them for yourself:
Each can be purchased for $3.00 each. There are quite a bit of options included in the elements pack and the paper pack! Don't forget to take a look at all my commercial use items available and check back often as I am adding more!

I also desided I wanted to make a SBP out of it because I liked it so much and had just a little time on my hands to do so. Have a look:
Quote reads:
Still round the corner there may wait,
A new road, or a secret gate.....

No comments: