Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2 more commercial use products and another new kit!

I've been really busy lately! I have 2 more commercial use products in 3 stores:
Scrap it Sassy
Scrap Professor
Crafty Scraps
And sales, sales, sales!!!

Starting Friday August 8th, @ Scrap it Sassy I am having a sale where all my products will be 50% off till August 17th!!

Also starting friday @ Scrap Professor you can save 50% off your total purchase of $10 or more!

My sale has been extended @ Crafty Scraps! Will continue till Sunday, August 10th!

Ok, here's the new stuff you've been waiting to see :-)


And for the new kit........It's so sweet! Always wanted that perfect kit to scrap the little Diva's in your life? Here's your chance to make her over on paper and turn her into a Star Princess!

No comments: