Thursday, August 14, 2008

New CU and On sale!

Just a reminder, there is only a few days left for the sales I've mentioned previously!

I've added an addition to my Shabby Finds Collection! This is Shabby Finds 2 Window Frames:
Normally these would be $4.00. With this addition you'll get 4 window style frames and a set of shutters. Many possibilities! And the best news is...........they are COMMERCIAL USE and ON SALE! August 17th is the last day for sales at all three stores!

Also if you scroll through my site and see that you like my designs and want them for FREE I'm having a CT call currently. It's a great way to get those items that you would normally just be window shopping for, meet new people and just have fun! If your interested in being on my creative team please scroll down for the information ;0) Have a great weekend!

No comments: