Sunday, February 1, 2009

Exciting things happening!!

Lots of exciting things happening for Secret Garden! First of all i am having a grand opening at Adventurous Scraps! Details below:
Here is a larger view of the 'My Love My Valentine' kit I have for a special price only at Adventurous Scraps:


Second, February marks the one year anniversary for Scrap it Sassy!! Hard to believe it has been one year already! So, in celebration of that we are having a storewide sale and all my items will be marked down 50% ALL MONTH LONG!!!
birthdayad2.jpg picture by ejregnold

And the third bit of exciting news.....Storewide sale at DigiStyleDesigns!! Where all my products are 50% off here too! This is an all commercial use and scrap for hire store so if that is what your looking for, this is the place to be!!

Have a GREAT week!!

No comments: