Thursday, February 5, 2009

Grand Opening Only 2 Days Left!!

My Grand opening and special price on the new "My Love My Valentine" sales are almost over!! Only 2 more days to catch the following deals:

Here is a larger view of the 'My Love My Valentine' kit I have for a special price only at Adventurous Scraps:


Also, check out these new products while your there!! Also on Sale for 50% off at Scrap it Sassy and Digi Style Designs:

Photoshop layer styles matching my new Earthly Enchantment Kit for Cu and Scrap for hire!
SGC-Earthly Enchantment Styes

And a new CU for CU photoshop action (5 actions!)
SGC-Flower Builder Action Cu 4 Cu
Click on the images for all the info you need and have a GREAT day!!!
(PSST: More cu for cu on the way!!)

1 comment:

Bianca - ProjectB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.