Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Grand Opening of my NEW STORE! YAY!!!

TOMORROW IS TODAY!!! I have deicded to start my GRAND OPENING sale at my new Secret Garden shop today instead of tomorrow. PLUS I have marked products down 50% OFF STOREWIDE!!! Including the following offers:
DSM Ad 2
Stop by any time from April 3rd till April 13th to receive 25% off your purchase of $5 or more in my shop! PLUS everything in my store is 50% off!! I have added a lot of items to choose from, personal use kits, scrap for hire kits AND commercial use packages, but there are more on the way! PLUS, during my grand opening, you can get my new kit 'Begin Again' named in honor of my new store opening for only $1:
Begin Again
(Click the preview to see it the shop)
Like what you see? Tell others by grabbing this:
digitalscrapmall-msgc-blinkie

and....These new items also ON SALE NOW!!!








No comments: