Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Huge Birthday Sale and New Products for You!!

My son is turning 9 this Saturday! We thought it would be great to have a sale in his honor. Since he is turning 9 and his favorite number is five....we decided to give YOU 59% OFF at all my stores!!

Here are the kits you can get for only $1 each:
Underwater Wonders

Feeling Loved CU elements

I have also these new products just added!
A Month of Sundays Papers

A Month of Sundays Elements

Designer Templates


You can find all these and a ton more in the following stores:
new dt blinkie Digistyle designs sol designer blinkie
Also going on at Digi Style Dsigns:
If you purchase $3 or more in product you can get this S4H collab FREE!

Just click the image for details;)
Last but definitely not least I we are having a Sprig Cleaning Sale at Scrap it Sassy! This means HUGE savings for you!
Click the image to see what other $1 items I am cleaning out and retiring:

Please note:
My new store 'Secret Garden Creations' is still up and running and the sales will go on. However, these new items will not be added for a few days due to a server change. All items should be added by Thursday or Friday. But feel free to check out the sales and promotions I have going on there!
digitalscrapmall-msgc-blinkie
And please visit my blog April 11th to wish my son a happy birthday!

No comments: