Monday, July 13, 2009

I FINALLY got some pages done over the weekend! I had been wanting to do a few pages at a time of my children when they were little and I got 2 done of my daughter and then a few of myself. I didn't exactly reach my goal I had set but I did do a little something different. Anyhow, just thought, how could I create these pages and then not share them for all the world to see??!! Look at how precious she was/is. She will be 17 years old this year so it is really bitter sweet for me;) The first 2 pags were done with the kit Mon Amie la Rose by Catherine Designs and the name is linked where it can be purchased. These photo's were taken just after she turned 1year old and I was about 5-6 months pregnant with my oldest son.





I told you she was precious! Tried to warn you!
Ok next was one of the things i had on my to-do list for this past weekend. I wanted to do a layout adding song lyrics to a song I claim to be about me. Of course, it is not so I had to be picky and choosy about the parts of the song I put in my page. None the less, here it is:


The kit used for this page is Color me beautiful by Secret Garden....me;) And you can see it in store HERE
The song is called Wait and See and is sung by Brandon Heath

Last but not least is a very personal page I did about a certain little baby I never got to take home as he died in the womb and it completely broke my heart! Today is the 18 year anniversary of that very sad day. Today is supposed to be the day that I send him off to share him with the rest of the world....but instead I sit at home and wonder what his life might have been like. I know that my God has a plan for me and this baby has played a part. Maybe it made me hold my kids a little tighter when I had them, loved them a little more, protect them even better? I don't know yet. But I do not serve a vengeful God, He does not set out to hurt His children therefore, I go on faith that this is part of His bigger plan for me. I wonder in the end what will become of me. And I am thankful for the experience as it is a huge part in becoming who I am today. Some may not understand that, but like I said, I go on faith!

I used the kit: Midnight Moonbeam
Designer: Secret Garden
You can see the elements HERE
and the papers HERE

No comments: