Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New release day....on a new day:) and some Layouts;)

I have decided that with all the things I have to do on Wednesdays other than new releases that I would change my new release day to Friday. So, I will be back on Friday with some new stuff and a surprise for all my friends;)

But before I go, just a little reminder that I am having a huge sale the ENTIRE MONTH of July save 50% off HERE and HERE!

I finally took the time to make a few pages. I took these pictures a few years ago while visiting a friend. I used a kit called 'Cowgirls Don't Cry' by SIS Designs and you can find this really cool kit HERE where she is having a sale to celebrate her featured designer spot!




This is such a HUGE kit and not to be missed for the price either!
That's all for today, back to work creating beautiful things for you! Have a great week!

No comments: