Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Neglected...

I have managed to neglect this poor blog again! I guess December has turned out to be more hectic than I thought. None the less, I come always with new products, great sales and an extra special offer! All details below.

New Products at these stores:
new dt blinkie Digi Style Designs SUN blinkie
and all $2 each for the month of December!

This is good for all stores ;)

Here are the newest additions


Secret Garden - Gentle Man minikit - Click Image to Close

Secret Garden - CU Chirstmas Elements 2 - Click Image to Close

Secret Garden - CU Winter Doodles - Click Image to Close

Don't forget to pick this collab kit up for only $2!!! I know you can't resist!

Winter Frost Collab by Secret Garden & Rustic Charm - Click Image to Close
16 papers and 40 frosty elements! Get ALL your winter and holiday scrapping done with 1 single kit! Also included with this collection is 1 full alpha with upper case letters only. Feel free to use this kit for all your personal and scrap for hire projects.

And here is an extra special off only available HERE
Get $500.00 worth of digital
goods. This includes Commercial, Scrap for Hire, Personal use too
and you can get it all for only $35! Click the image to go purchase
and HERE to see my store.
Secret Garden Buy My Store  Special - Click Image to Close
That's all for today!
Remember to sing up for my newsletter for exclusive freebies, coupons and announcements!
Sign up HERE

No comments: