Monday, January 18, 2010

Video games...they run my kids!

It's a day home form school today which means a 3 day weekend. After the 3 week Christmas break I be;live I am ready for a regular routine again. The more school now the sooner summer break will be here and I can sleep in more often ;) I just SO totally managed to make all about me! Not intentionally, of course...
And that's about all the excitement I have for ya today :)

SOOOOOO, I guess I'll move on. Have you seen my newest releases? Well, just in case...here they are:
Secret Garden - Brighten Up - Click Image to Close


And here are the new Easy Layout Templates Set 1
(which means there will be more;)
Secret Garden - Easy Layout Templates Set1 - Click Image to Close

Find all my products both CU and S4H in the following shops:

Photobucket Digi Style Designs SUN blinkie

And dont forget about my retiring products. Almost 50 products in 2 different stores. There are products 65% off and $1 items too!!
Check my stores HERE and HERE for great BIG savings!
There are many CU and Scrap for Hire available!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z70/ImHisBabyDoll/retirementad.jpg?t=1262810451

Have a great week!!!

No comments: