Friday, January 22, 2010

We have a winner a birthday sale and more new goodies!!

Yep, i have chosen a winner via random.org :) And the winner of the follow me $5 gift certificate is MB! Email me and I'll send you your gc! Congrats!
This was fun and I would like to do it again next Friday! Anyone who follows my blog will entered to win a $5 gift certificate every Friday! Good luck and please send your friends ;)

On another note; Next Wednesday, the 27th, is my birthday but I have decided to start celebrating NOW! All my stores are on sale 34% off in honor of my 34th birthday.



See my store here:

Photobucket

SUN blinkie <--prices show in cart :)

Digi Style Designs

Newsletter subscribers always get goodies in each edition but sign up before tomorrow and get this CU friendly layout template which will be perfect for your own personal scrapping and/or making quickpages from your own kits for sale!
Sign up HERE
and get this:


Check out my new products in all stores now (at Sunshine on Saturday January 23rd)
x









That's all for now I wish everyone a very happy weekend!

No comments: