Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last day of my 50% off Grand opening

Today is the last day to get 50% off ALL Secret Garden Creations products in the Scrap it Sassy store. Plus it's the last day to get all the freebies to one complete kit. Here is the preview to the last part:
This is part 8 and I realized I had forgotten to show you part 5. I must have been having one of those airhead days! lol Anyway here you have it, part 5 preview:
I also have made some layouts! I can't believe I got so many layouts done in such a short time. Being I have 4 children and now have temporary custody of my beautiful niece, Nicole, I'm surprised I have time for making this post right now. Here we have two layouts using My Colorful World kit by Candace Duffy Jones and can be found at scrapdish.com


And here we have yet two more layouts using My Colorless World kit by Candace Duffy Jones also found at scrapdish.com

Don't forget to check out the 50% off sale before you miss out! The freebies that equal one kit will be up for a price tomorrow and the other freebies I have available there will be expiring soon:( Hurry on over to Scrap it Sassy and save, save, save!

No comments: