Friday, June 6, 2008

LOTS O' STUFF!

Well........................I've been unable to upload my new products to the Scrap it Sassy store for a week now. They are in the process of moving from one server to the next and they are having problems with moving and not losing any files. :( This is frustrating but it's not Ms. Scrap it Sassy's fault as they are keeping her in the dark. I hope the other designers understand this. And the products currently there can still be purchased and there are some quick page freebies there for you as well.

So I decided I could at least show you some of the things I've been working on and will update you when they are available for purchase. Check these beauties out!
Fly Away

Joann's Love

Long Ago

A Memories Whisper


Elegant Overlays


Polka dot Paradise

ABC Ransom

Ancient

Ben-Jammin'


Flower Basics

If any items are for commercial use, it will be stated in the preview. Ok, I'm sure that was obvious but I had to say it anyway. By stating commercial use what I mean is professional use. And that was stated for those out in the world that like to pick things apart to the point where what is stated means something totally different.

If you noticed my blog title, it did say lots o' stuff. lol So there it is and I'll leave you to your ventures on the net now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: