Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Two new kits and 2 more freebies in store and last day of the sale! What more could you ask for?

I have added 2 new kits to the Scrap it Sassy store! It's "Summer Breeze" and "Regal Blue"! Have a look:


They are available today for 50% off. It's the last day of the sale so hurry on over.



Erin Regnold aka Scrap it Sassy made some layouts with my Summer Breeze kit and they are soooooo cute! Check these out:


Aren't they just adorable?! She also went all out and made an awesome quick page from this Summer Breeze kit, it's so fitting!

You can click on the image to go to the download page :-)

Have a look also of what I have done with my Regal Blue kit (ok, I used the green but the blue is beautiful too!-lol)
And here's a coordinating quick page freebie for you. Again, just click on the image to take you to the download page. EJOY!

No comments: