Thursday, May 22, 2008

New items and the 50%-75% off sale is still on! (and another lil' freebie!)



I have a new kit in the store! It's soooo cute if I do say so myself! Check it out:
You can click on the picture to go to the product page. Remember Scrap it Sassy is still having a sale so this kit can be purchased for only $2.50! Hurry, the sale ends on the 27th of May! Also I have a new overlay pack for commercial use. Half price right now! Only $2.00 for this one.
____________________________________________________________________

Hey, take a look at what I did with the Polkadot Pantry kit:Gee, I wonder who that cute little girl is?!?!?-lol


____________________________________________________________________


Ok, here you go. Another quick page. And if you like it, again, check out the whole kit. (Just click on the image to go to the download page.)

No comments: