Friday, May 2, 2008

Ok this is why I didn't post my new kit. Here we go: I was excepted on someones CT! I am so excited about it! Well, who you ask? I'm a CT for Candace Duffy Jones. I wanted to hurry and get some layouts done for her as she has a lot going on right now with National scrapbooking day coming and the things she has planned for it. Anyway.........
So here are the first layouts I did for her using her kit called "There's something about Liam"
You can find it HERE at scrapdish.com. It's so cute and colorful! Sooooo, I had to use it for my boys photo's.







She also has a beautiful kit called called "CartesPostalesdeParis" (and templates which I used on this page) also available HERE

This is my (only) daughter actually on homecoming day. But, hey, it worked for this kit and I just love it! Besides that it was fun to pretend that I could actually send my daughter to Paris!

No comments: