Sunday, November 23, 2008

Now desining for..........

Digi Style Designs!! YAY! It's a fantastic commercial products only store. Grand opening coming soon but until then my store there is stocking up quite nicely and its ALL ON SALE for $1.00! I even have some exclusives for you ;0)
Here's a list of stores where you can find my products ON SALE NOW for $1.00:
Scrap it Sassy
Digital Paper Hearts
Scrappin Out Loud
Digi Style Designs
And a drum roll please......................ok here are a few new products exclusive to Digi Style Designs:
And there you go! Some fabric flowers which we all know are usefull in all kinds of ways in designing. Then there's the football finatics who'll find the football themed cu kit quite inviting!!
So hurry one over and remember, I have exclusives in more than just Digi Style Designs store!! You can find goodies in them all!

1 comment:

April said...

I just stopped by your blog to say hi and thanks for sharing it with me. I haven't started digital scrapbooking yet, but I LOVE to paper scrap! Ben gave me your info and I wanted to say thanks!
April~Ben's English teacher :)