Monday, November 24, 2008

WARNING: LOTS TO ANNOUNCE THIS TIME!!!

All items in ALL STORES are only one dollar!!! Scrapping budgets are dropping and so are my prices!!
Check out these new and exclusive products at Digi Style Designs:

**Fabric Flowers by Secret Garden**Ready For Football by Secret Garden
(More in store and stocking up quickly!!)
Don't forget our storewide sale at Digi style Designs!

And did you know I am featured designer at Scrap it Sassy?!!

featureddesigner11-08.jpg picture by ejregnold

All products $1.00!!

Here are some of my newest products at Scrap it Sassy:

Secret Garden - Christmas Cluster FramesSecret Garden - A Lovely WinterSecret garden Ornamental Overlays

SO MUCH MORE IN STORE AT SCRAP IT SASSY!!


I also have some exclusives at Digital Papers Hearts!!

Adoption Charity Series donated by Bobbie SmithThat Girl by Secret GardenAdoption Charity Series donated by Bobbie Smith

Please come check our Charity section for great bargains and a great cause!!

Last but not least, at Scrappin Out Loud I have these newest items to offer:

Charismatic Crissi by Secret GardenPoinsettia Builder by Secret GardenChasing Dreams by Secret Garden

I did say LOTS TO SHARE didn't I?
REMEMBER: ALL KITS AND CU KITS ARE $1.00 RIGHT NOW!!

No comments: