Monday, March 16, 2009

I am SOL FEATURED DESIGNER!!! + CU FREEBIE!

solfeaturedad03-09.jpg picture by ejregnold

I have been chosen for the Scrappin Out Loud featured designer this week! I am celebrating with a 55% off sale!!
Take a look at my newest additions:
Hello-Goodbye ~ oringinaly $4.50 but right ow only $2.03!!

Hello-Goodbye by Secret Garden

Here are a few layouts done with this kit:








































And these cute spring templates to help you out with your spring themed kits and/or layouts for only $2.00:


Spring Templates by Secret Garden

Also, this new and UNIQUE set of stone textures and 12x12 size backgrounds, some with cut-out windows. On sale for $2!

Written in Stone by Secret Garden

These items also found at Scrap it Sassy and Digi Style Designs!

I also decided to celebrate with a CU freebie. Nothing really big but very useful if you are looking for elements to add to your country themed kits:
EXPIRED:(
Of course, these are in .psd format and can be customized however you want. My examples may not be the best are are certainly not the end of possibilities!

3 comments:

Mallorée said...

Thank you! :) Your freebie has been advertised on "Le jardin de Mélisandre : Le paradis des freebies en CU".

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Mar. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Shelly said...

Thanks for the fabulous template!