Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New CU and the SALES are still on!!

I have added a few new CU items to all 3 stores! They remind me of the foam crafting items that I used to use as a child and bought them for my own children to let their creativity shine!
Here they are:

Boy Foam Shapes


Foam styles


You can pick these up in the following shops:

new dt blinkieDigistyle designssol designer blinkie

And right now I have all 3 stores on sale 55% off for the rest of this month!
Don't miss out on the savings!! This includes all personal, commercial and S4H products! All these kits and cu packages are S4H friendly too!


Here are a few of my latest products added:












Written in Stone by Secret GardenSpring Templates by Secret Garden

And this set of Funky Metallic Styles found ONLY at Digi Style Desings:

**Funky Metalic Styles by Secret Garden

Look for even more exclusive items at DSD such as the following:
**DIY-Shabby Wallpaper Overlays by Secret Garden**Lamps and Clocks CU Pack by Secret Garden
**Clearly Styled by Secret Garden**Gingham Fabric Flowers

And MORE in all 3 stores! ALL 55% OFF!!

Have a great day!

No comments: