Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New kit! And it's on sale!

Now presenting 'Dreaming In Color'



Here is a preview of just the papers:


And here is a preview of just the elements:


Of course I wanted to play with it too! Here's a layout I did:


You can pick it up at any of the following shops:
new dt blinkieDigistyle designsSOL team blinkie
Find 55% off most items in all three stores! And a little secret, check each store for exclusive products! This will ensure that you get unique designs that not everyone else will have;)

Sign up for my newsletter today because I am giving away a little surprise for those who missed last weeks CU freebie. I will be handing it out Wednesday and then it will be gone forever. All freebies in my newsletter will be exclusive to only those who subscribe! There will be updates on sales, new product announcements and freebies and/or coupons in each newsletter. Don't miss out on yours!
Sign up HERE
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


No comments: