Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Changes...

and they are BIG...
This means a sale happening right now in honor of my exclusivity @ Scrap it Sassy!

http://i46.tinypic.com/2i739tl.jpg
Here are some of the newer releases I have in store and a few of the older but still fantastic goodies available for 50% off and, of course, I have tons more in store!!
Secret Garden - Brat-itude Secret Garden - Easy Layout Templates Set3 Secret Garden - My True Colors the Kit
Secret Garden - Kingdom by the Sea Secret Garden - Written in Stone Secret Garden - Shabby Wallpaper Overlays
Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned for more great stuff this week form the Secret Garden! And, by the way, have you signed up for my newsletter? (link to the right) Now is a great time to get in and get the exclusive freebies and coupons I give to subscribers only! Right now if you sign up, you can look forward to a little something special in your inbox within about 24 hours ;)
OK, that's it for today, hope you have a great one!!

No comments: