Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENTS! I'm so excited!

My one and only daughter (and oldest child) is turning 17 today! On the first day of my favorite season too boot. Here is a picture of her when she was 1 year old. Kit used for this photo is Rose by Cathrine Designs at afterfivedesigns.com

And here she is last year on the day she turned 16. Kit used is Rejuvenation by Veronica Spriggs:


Also, I am a GREAT AUNT AGAIN! Thursday, September 18th little Harley Lane was born! She was a whopping 9 lbs. and 5 oz. (3 oz. bigger than my biggest child who was a little boy) The kit used for this is called Seventeen by Me;) Secret Garden and can be found HERE


I have more great news (digiscrap news, that is) on the way so stay tuned!! And dont forget abut the special offer foudn in the previous post! Get $50 worth of products for a mere $20! Tons of CU S4H and personal use products! Hurry while the getting is good;)

No comments: