Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Walk for Love - Walk for Cure

I am posting this evening on behalf of my good friend, Stephanie aka RS Designs. She is digistyledesigns.com store owner and fantastic designer and great friend of mine! Stephanie has stepped up to make the following kit for the Susan G Komen foundation. Here is the kit preview and the item description:
**Walk For Love by RS Designs (All Proceeds Donated) - Click Image to Close
I would like to wish my husband's cousin, Samantha, lots of luck during her 3 Day - 60 Mile Walk for Breast Cancer that starts on October 2, 2009. I have put together this cute, little kit and all sales will be donated to Samantha's event that will benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure. For more information you can visit her HERE.

This kit contains 23 elements and 10 papers. For PU/S4H use only, please.
All elements are in PNG format and papers are in JPG format.

All this for a mere donation of only $3!
Please consider purchasing this kit for a great cause! You can click on the kit preview image or you can click HERE

Here are a few pages I put together with this kit:








No comments: